We ship domestically in the USA and internationally as well. We currently have a flat rate for each. Please note shipping costs are non-refundable.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal, which is a secure method of online payment.
We want you to be happy with your Leyli item! If you experience an issue with sizing or you are not entirely satisfied, please let us know and we will do our best to work out a solution. We accept returns or exchanges on items bought at full price. Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please notify us by emailing us at email@example.com within 3 days of delivery.
- For an exchange or refund please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order and provide a reason for your request. We will provide directions for sending back the item(s).
- Returns and exchanges must not be worn, washed, or altered and have original tags.
- Returns must be postmarked within 14 days of delivery and customers are responsible for all return shipping charges. Please obtain a tracking number. Leyli is not responsible for lost or undelivered returns.
- If goods are not available for the exchange you would like, we will be happy to provide you with a refund.
* Please note: We do not accept refund or exchange due to irregularities in print, pattern, or color. Please see below *
Print and color variation
We use handmade and time-honored artisanal production methods, which allows you to be the owner of one-of-a-kind textiles. Print placement may vary slightly on each item. We also use natural dyes, which produces hue variations in each batch. Some natural dyes can fade slightly or shift with wear and washing over time. We find this all-natural process to be organically beautiful.
The hand-made process makes each garment truly distinctive we ask our customers to appreciate this nature of handmade textiles and goods.
We generally run true to size. If an item runs smaller or larger, it will be called out on the item description. If you have questions about a specific item, please feel free to contact us before you order at email@example.com
Care Instructions for Natural-dyed scarves and clothing
We recommend dry cleaning only for all of our silk or silk-blend items. For cotton, some may be washed can be machine washed in cold water, on a gentle cycle. Line dry.
Certain colors, such as indigo, may cause initial bleeding but will not stain. You may hand wash separately initially to avoid this.
Water containing iron can fade certain shades as can heavy acid perspiration or strong ozone pollution.
Please do not use bleach or any strong chemicals.
Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Treat your Leyli objects like limited-edition art :)